TKB is a team of highly qualified professionals who have expertise in IT delivering high end Enterprise Solutions, Academic Writing and Business Solutions. Quality work in ERP, CRM, multiple Business and Project management applications is delivered in affordable cost and time.
Products & Services
TKB offers following products and services from lower end to high end customer needs.
Java, PHP, .Net, Python, Linux
- Implementation/ Rollouts
- System Analysis & Design
- ERP Modular Upgrades
- IT/ERP Advisory
- Independent Testing/ Validation Services
- Zero license costs
- Ultimate flexibility – No “black box” package
- No vendor lock-in – Using standard data formats and protocols
- Less risk – Future of system not tied to one company
- Unlimited user support
- Powerful object level user rights
- User Friendly
- Start playing with our demo data and be ready to work!
- Controls all your innovating processes
Why Open ERP?
Open ERP Solution
Open ERP is a comprehensive suite of business applications including Sales, CRM, Project management, Warehouse management, Manufacturing, Financial management, and Human Resources, just to name a few. More than 1000 Open ERP modules are available from the Open ERP Apps market place (http://apps.openerp.com/).
Sales & Distribution Management
This Module comprises of Contact Management and Sales Order Processing Management. It is an integrated solution comprising of marketing and sales activities. Organization can act immediately to improve sales, service and marketing effectiveness by using this Module. Open ERP Sales Management module is all about retaining customers, improving customer loyalty and gaining customer insight. This module also help to you getting your customer order management easier day by day. Whether it is maintaining customer information, quickly creating a quote or migrating them to sales order or being responsive to your customers, we provide you right solution and efficient flow of information.
Purchase Management module in Open ERP streamlines procurement of required raw materials, packaging material, sub assembly and other non-inventory materials. It automates the processes of identifying potential suppliers, Supplier Evaluation, Supplier Quote Evaluation, awarding purchase order to the supplier, and billing processes. Purchase module is tightly integrated with the inventory control and production planning modules.
Manufacturing, Planning and Control
Manufacturing, Planning and Control Module in Open ERP optimizes the utilization of manufacturing capacity, parts, components and material resources using historical production data and sales forecasting. Planning right from Sales until Production will be available to the Management on a click of a button. The Planning module comprises of Forecasting based on Weighted Average, Multi-Level Production Planning, Inventory and Material Planning, Capacity Planning, etc,.
Total Quality Management
It remains to be the undisputed matter that quality is the prime pillar of success for any industry. Open ERP Solution helps Quality Assurance & Control department with its sophisticated Total Quality control Module. Open ERP Quality Control Module not only monitors quality by control plans in purchasing and manufacturing but also provides real-time process capability index for quick review. Quality Control in Open ERP facilities are versatile and offer support for every phase of your operations, from receipt and acceptance of raw materials, through production of intermediates, to inspections of finished goods before shipment to customers.
Inventory and Material Management
Inventory Management Module in Open ERP provides a powerful and flexible set of features to help you manage and report your inventory information. Open ERP Inventory Management facilitates processes of maintaining the appropriate level of stock in a warehouse. The activities of inventory control involves in identifying inventory requirements, setting targets, providing replenishment techniques and options, monitoring item usages, reconciling the inventory balances, and reporting inventory status.
The Excise module in Open ERP will enable the organization to ensure Excise compliance to manage all transactions of Sales, Purchase, Production, Warehouse Transfer etc., This module will help the organization fulfill its statutory requirements according to latest government regulations.
Human Resource Management
Human Resource module in Open ERP streamlines the management of human resources and human capitals. It comprises of four broad sections, mainly Training, Recruitment, Payroll and Attendance. HR module in Open ERP routinely maintains a complete employee database including contact information, salary details, attendance, performance evaluation and promotion of all employees
Finance Resource Management
Finance Resource Management in Open ERP gathers financial data from various functional departments and generates valuable financial reports such as Balance Sheet, Trial balance, General Ledgers, Quarterly Financial Reports, Account Statements, Gross Profit Analysis, Cost Center wise Analysis, Branch wise Profit Analysis, profitability report, Asset and Depreciation Management, Tax Management, ABC Analysis and many more. Open ERP Finance management module has the capability of meeting all the accounting and financial needs of an organization. It is with this module that Financial Manager as well as other Managers within business can review the financial position of the company in real time and assist in better decision-making and strategic planning.
Point of Sale
Open ERP’s Point of Sale introduces a super clean interface with no installation required that runs online and offline on modern hardware’s.
Its full integration with the company inventory and accounting, gives you real time statistics and consolidations amungst all shops without the hassle of integrating several applications.
In your web browser
Open ERP’s POS is a web application that can run on any device that can display websites with little to no setup required.
Touchscreen or Keyboard?
The Point of Sale works perfectly on any kind of touch enabled device, whether it’s multi-touch tablets like an iPad or keyboard less resistive touchscreen terminals.
Scales and Printers
Barcode scanners and printers are supported out of the box with no setup required. Scales, cashboxes, and other peripherals can be used with the proxy API.
Online and Offline
Open ERP’s POS stays reliable even if your connection isn’t
Deploy new stores with just an internet connection: no installation, no specific hardware required. It works with any iPad, Tablet PC, laptop or industrial POS machine.
While an internet connection is required to start the Point of Sale, it will stay operational even after a complete disconnection.
A super clean user interface
The point of sale software retailers love to use
Simple and beautiful
Say goodbye to ugly, outdated POS software and enjoy the Open ERP web interface designed for modern retailer
Designed for Productivity
Whether it’s for a restaurant or a shop, you can activate the multiple tickets in parallel to not make your customers wait.
Blasting fast search
Scan products, browse through hierarchical categories, or get quick information about products with the blasting fast filter across all your products.
Integrated Inventory Management
Consolidate your entire sales channel in real time: stores, ecommerce, sales teams. Get real time control of the inventory and accurate forecasts to manage procurements.
A full warehouse management system at your fingertips: get information about products availabilities, trigger procurement requests, etc.
Deliver in-store customer services
Repairs, warrantees, deliveries, etc,.
Give your shopper a strong experience by integrating in-store customer services. Handle reparations, track warrantees, follow customer claims, plan delivery orders, etc.
Invoicing & Accounting Integration
Produce customer invoices in just a few clicks. Control sales and cash in real time and use Open ERP’s powerful reporting to make smarter decisions to improve your store’s efficiency.
No more hassle of having to integrate software’s: get all your sales and inventory operations automatically posted in your G/L.
Reduce costs by limiting the number of required cashiers. The self-checkout mode allows customers to scan products and pay by themselves with a dedicated and super easy user interface.
Use lights and sounds to control the checkout distantly.
Unified Data amungst All Shops
Sync products, prices, customers with no effort
Get new products, pricing strategies and promotions applied automatically to selected stores. Work on a unified customer base. No complex interface is required to pilot a global strategy amongst all your stores.
With Open ERP as a backend, you have a system proven to be perfectly suitable for small stores or large multinationals.
Know your customers – in store and out
Successful brands integrates all their customer relationship across all their channels to develop accurate customer profile and communicate with shoppers as they make buying decisions, in store or online.
With Open ERP, you get a 360° customer view, including cross-channel sales, interaction history, profiles, and more.
Open ERP CRM
(Boost sales productivity, improve win rates, and grow revenue)
Fleet Management System of Open ERP (FMS)
A comprehensive web-based Fleet Management System module for Open ERP (FMS) is developed for fulfilling the business management needs of the Fleet & Transport industry. Its well-Integrated & Modular architecture makes it apt for effective running of the Fleet & Transport business.
Open ERP’s Fleet Management System integrates different functions in a transport company such as accounts, inventory, payroll, invoicing, insurance, asset management, vehicle Maintenance, driver details, etc. Further, the system has a scope for customization according to client specific needs.
Key Features of Fleet Management System (FMS) of Open ERP:
- Maintenance of Fleet history including all the relevant details of the Fleet like Model No., Engine Volume, Seats, License Plate, Fuel Type, Registration details, etc.
- Maintains a complete record of the Driver details like Name, Driving License, etc.
- Maintenance of Insurance Details.
- CMMS (Computerized Maintenance Management System) for recording & analyzing various Maintenance activities of the Vehicle.
- Management of Fleet Maintenance Contracts including the Fleet Maintenance, Quotation, Fleet Maintenance Orders & its Invoicing.
- Fuel tracking which would help in monitoring of Fuel consumption.
- Odometer Statements specific to the vehicles.
- Configurable Master Data including Vehicles, Service Templates, Service Tasks, Insurances, Fuel Type, Driving Licenses, etc.
- Accounting Module to meet all the financial & billing needs of the company. Its closely integrated with all other modules.
- Sales Module to manage all the sales transactions of the company.
- Purchase Module to manage all the purchase transactions of the company.
- Warehouse Module to manage all the Inventories & Warehouse requirements of the company.
- Provision to generate the Work Orders for maintenance of the equipments & assigning the Spare parts required.
Variety of Customizable Reports like
- Vehicle Reports.
- Fuel Consumption Reports.
- Driver Reports.
- Fleet Maintenance Reports.
- Odometer Statement Reports.
- Financial Statement Reports like P/L (Profit & Loss statement), Balance Sheet, General Ledger and Trial Balance.
- Invoice Reports. & many more such type of reports.
Asset Management Module for managing all the Current & Fixed assets of the Company.
Unique Features in FMS Tracking Device
- Real time tracking of fleets, assets and sales team
- Complete history search
- Daily reports with graphs / distance traveled / top speed etc
- Integrated with fleet management and ERP
- No need of GPS devices ( Android based smart phones works)
- FMS can be integrated with any tracking device
Magento (e-Commerce Web portal Services)
Magento is the complete e-Commerce solution for businesses that are ready to take full advantage of their online channel. This solution combines an unrivaled feature set with world-class support and virtually infinite flexibility, at a fraction of the price charged by competitive platforms.
Discover why thousands of leading businesses and brands have chosen Magento Enterprise Edition.
Drive more traffic to your store and convert browsers into buyers with our comprehensive feature set. Magento Enterprise Edition includes the complete toolset you need to grow your business. And our platform scales to accommodate high traffic volume, large product catalogs and international expansion.
Magento Enterprise Edition lets you customize the look, feel and functionality of your site to reflect your brand’s personality. Seamlessly integrate third-party tools and applications to meet your unique business requirements. And take advantage of Magento’s intuitive administration interface to easily update and refine your site as your needs evolve.
Get the help you need to maximize your success. Magento’s team of Enterprise Edition experts will be there to provide technical support as you build and run your site. Additional help with design, deployment and customization is available through our global network of partner companies.
“vtiger brings you affordable enterprise-class software by integrating best-of-breed open source technologies, offering it with our world-class support”
vtiger CRM is a web-based Open Source CRM software built over LAMP/WAMP architecture and other open source projects mainly for small and medium businesses.
vtiger CRM leverages the benefits of Open Source software, such as Apache, MySQL, PHP, SugarCRM, ADOdb, and others and adds more value to the end users by providing many enterprise features, such as Sales Force Automation, Help Desk, Desk, Products, Vendors, Price Books, Sales Quotes, ,Orders, Invoices, Reports & Dashboards, Security Management, RSS, Product Customization, and others.
The main advantages of using the vtiger CRM software are, first, the installation is as simple as installing any end-user software, such as Word processors, Spreadsheets, or games. You need not concern too much about setting up database, Web server, and other software.
Secondly, vtiger CRM provides essential business productivity enhancement utilities for Microsoft® Outlook®, Mozilla/Thunderbird E-mail client, Microsoft® Word®, Customer Self Service Portal, and Web Forms as an open source projects. These add-ons enhance the user experience with vtiger CRM.
Finally, vtiger CRM development/support experts are committed in providing an excellent technical support to premium users through user forums,training materials, special feature packs, and periodic bug fixes. All users can access vtiger forums and Source Forge forums to obtain valuable product updates from vtiger CRM team and open source community.
- Very easy to use
- Hassle free product installation
- Open Source add-ons for Microsoft Outlook, Mozilla/Thunderbird, Microsoft® Word®, and Customer Portal
- Software is free and there is no up-front investment
- Rich user-experience with product customization
- Excellent customer support backed by committed vtiger team
Sales Force Automation
- Manage leads, accounts, contacts, and opportunities
- Import data from external sources, such as Web downloads,
tradeshows, seminars, and direct mail
- Export data to spreadsheet software, such as Microsoft® Excel®,
OpenOffice®, and others to analyze the sales pipeline and quickly identify the bottlenecks if any
- Associate customer records with other records in the system for a
better 360 degrees view of the customer record
- Attach customer-specific documents to the customer details for a
quick reference in future
- Manage trouble tickets end-to-end
- Notify status of the trouble tickets to the customers
- Track complete history of the trouble tickets
- Create frequently asked questions
- Integrated Customer Self Service Portal with Help Desk
- Statistics of the trouble tickets for a better ticket management
- Manage organization-wide product life cycle end-to-end
- Create different price books for products based on customer segments
- Procure products from the selected list of vendors
- Complete the sales management cycle with an integrated Quotations, Order processing, and Invoicing system
- Fetch inbound E-mails and associate to the existing contacts
- Manage mailing lists and execute HTML based mass E-mail campaigns
- Send mass E-mails to the contacts and other users
Reports & Dashboards
- Fully customizable reports for all the modules
- Sales pipeline analysis by sales stage
- Monthly Sales pipeline analysis
- Sales opportunities by lead source
- Drill-down the dashboards by time and opportunity stage
- Manage user profiles and field-level access to the users
- Create team roles as per your organization structure
- Control the access to modules according to the user’s roles
- Archive the login history of each user for better auditing
- Add custom fields in all the modules, such as text, number, currency, pick lists, and others as per your business requirements
- Customize tabs using drag & drop so that modules that are not relevant to sales process can be hidden
- Change the look and feel of the user interface
vtiger Outlook Plug-in
- Add outbound and forward inbound Outlook E-mails to vtiger CRM
- Synchronize contacts between Microsoft® Outlook® and vtiger CRM
- Resolve conflicts while synchronizing contacts between Microsoft® Outlook® and vtiger CRM
- Synchronize tasks and calendar between Microsoft® Outlook® and vtiger CRM
- Filter E-mails in Microsoft® Outlook® and add only necessary E-mails to vtiger CRM
vtiger Office Plug-in
- Create mail merge templates based on customer database fields in vtiger CRM from Microsoft® Word ®
- Create on-the-fly mail merge documents for leads, accounts, and contacts from vtiger CRM
vtiger Thunderbird Extension
- Add outbound and forward inbound E-mail messages to vtiger CRM
- Import contacts from vtiger CRM to Thunderbird/ Mozilla E-mail client
- Export addresses from Thunderbird/Mozilla E-mail client to vtiger CRM