Java Developer Required
Designs, develops, and implements web-based Java applications to support business requirements. Follows approved life cycle methodologies, creates design documents, and performs program coding and testing. Resolves technical issues through debugging, research, and investigation.
- Applicant must be experienced more than 4 years with J2SE, J2EE and Java technologies, Struts, spring, Hibernate, Servlets, JSP, JSF & AJAX, Socket Service/nio, JDBC, Web services, Spring, XML, PL/SQL, Eclipse IDE etc…
- Highly proficient in application programming and testing
- Understanding of Object oriented programming concepts, databases and DB modeling
- UNIX commands and scripting
- Demonstrated experience of Designing and coding from specifications, analyzes, evaluates, tests, debugs, documents, and implements complex software apps with minimal supervision.
- Uses coding methods in specific programming languages to initiate or enhance program execution and functionality.
- Test Case Writing
- Test Automation
Knowledge, Skills and Personal Characteristics:
- Sound knowledge of SDLC
- Good quality assurance and analytical skills
- Team player and good interpersonal skills
- Ability to perform under stress and aggressive deadlines
- Self-organized with the ability to plan ahead
- Excellent communication skills, responsiveness and ability to work under stress and quick learner
Specific Tools, Technologies or Equipment Skills:
JUnit, Hibernate 3.1, JSF, Spring 2.x
Interface Protocols & Standards
Web Services, J2EE, JDBC, Ajax, Jquery